Friday, May 3, 2013

Bits and Pieces - Eternity unlocked



It always starts as a joke, a simple game of minds.
But nothing is really that simple or stays simple

Between the lines I could read you oh so well, though the stroke of your pen told a different story.
I wrote my tale of serendipity and naive happiness, but you read it all wrong.
Soon the games of innocent play became harder and harder to keep up with,
the much dreaded emotions crawled in and tore us apart with each lie produced and each burning touch.
The truth set me free but it was too late, I was already hooked on you and your little show of virtual feelings.
The masochism of my devotion so inevitable.
So I seek you out and gorge on the taste of your skin.
Oh yes... Keep feeding me with your passion and pretend love.
It hurts so good while I am in the high of your ecstasy, I never want to come down from that.

Let it burn baby, let it consume and clean the aftermath of my past engagements.
Let me consume all of you as well, all of your pain as if mine, let me lick your wounds and fester mine.
Let me tire you, exhaust you and take you to bliss along with me, I'll give you my blood to drink and allow you to claim my soul.
When we are bursting with pleasure, desire and lust,
we shall rise again, powerful, free within our hearts and reborn ready to take on the world side by side
As Lamia, as brethren, as one and as immortals.

No comments:

Post a Comment